Paws Clumping Cat Litter Lavender is a scented agglomerating sand scented with lavender. It is composed of bentonite, a type of clay 100% natural, thick granules to prevent it sticking to the legs of long-haired cats and dragging the sand out of the sandbox. It also decreases the amount of dust.
In addition, the Paws Clumping Cat Litter Lavender sand controls the odors thanks to its great absorption power and its pleasant scent of lavender.
The advantage of sanding binders is their easy cleaning. Bentonite is an absorbent clay, which converts liquid waste into solid remains that are easy to remove from the sandbox, keeping the rest of the sand in an optimal state.
- Natural Product: Made from natural material and safe for you and your pets
- Odor Control: Effectively controls unpleasant odors for continuous hygiene
- Super Absorbent: Quickly forms clumps with the cat’s feces and urine minimizing the amount of soiled litter that needs to be removed and replaced
- Dust Free: Do not have powdery residues that stick on cat’s paws and stain your floors
- How to use:
- Do not need to throw all the cat litter at once. Just throw the clumps and refill the empty spot.
- Put the cat litter in the cool, dry environment.
- Keep away from children.
- For One adult cat, litter will be changed after 30 days and 15 days for Tow, 10 days for Three respectively.