100ml Frontline Spray – Flea & Tick Control for Cats & Dogs in BD
What is Frontline Spray?
Frontline Spray provides long-lasting, effective control of fleas and ticks on your pet. It kills up to 100% of existing fleas in less than 24 hours. Frontline Spray continues killing fleas for an entire month or more.
How it works:
The active ingredient of Frontline Spray is fipronil, a broad-spectrum insecticide that disrupts the insects central nervous system.
- Apply Frontline Spray once every 30 days.
- Wear household latex gloves. Ruffle pet’s coat with one hand while applying spray to back, sides, stomach, legs, shoulders, and neck.
- For head and eye area, spray Frontline Spray on a gloved hand and rub gently into pet’s hair. Do not get product in pet’s eyes or mouth.
- Apply spray mist until hair coat is damp to thoroughly wet. In most cases 1 or 2 pumps per pound of body weight will be necessary.
- As with all flea products, wash your hands and any exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after applying to your pet.