We understand that getting your items to you quickly is really important, so we make every effort to process your order as fast as possible.
- What are your delivery charges?Katabon Online offers delivery on orders are 60 Tk In Dhaka City & Minimum 100 Tk All Over Bangladesh
- When can I expect my delivery?Provided all items are available in stock:
Orders received before 9am, you can request same day delivery provided all items are available in stock or with the supplier.
Orders received after 9am, deliveries will be scheduled for next day delivery.
During times of large discounts and sales, orders will be delivered within 72 Houres.
- Submitting the wrong delivery address: If you submitted the wrong delivery address by accident call Katabon Online on 01784-090027
(we are open Everday 8am – 10pm). We’d be happy to help you amend your order.
- How Do I Pay?At Katabon Online we understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important. We use all the security tools at our disposal to protect your personal data and your credit card information from unauthorised access.
We currently offer the following forms of payment:
- Cash on Delivery
- Credit Card on delivery (Visa & MasterCard)
- Do you ship internationally, i.e. outside of the U.A.E?Katabon Online currently only operates within the Bangladesh, we service all 8 Distric.
- How can I track my order?The size and weight of your order determines how we deliver it and whether we will receive a tracking number. If we have a tracking number for your order you will be able to see it on the email we send you to confirm when your order has left our warehouse. You can also access this within ‘My Account’ on the site.
If you are using our Click & Collect service you will receive an email notification when your order has left our warehouse which will confirm your collection date. After this you won’t receive any more emails or text messages for your order.
- Will I have to sign for my package?If you know you might not be in for your delivery, kindly advise in the comments box where you would like your order left e.g. reception, garage, back door.
- Click & CollectAn estimated collection date will be displayed in the basket once all your items have been added. You will then receive an email notification when your order has left our warehouse which will confirm when your order will be ready to collect. After this you won’t receive any more emails or text messages for your order.
Simply present your payment card, photo ID and show a copy of your confirmation email to collect your items. For your protection against fraud, we cannot release your purchase without seeing your payment card. If someone is collecting on your behalf they must have a copy of your confirmation email and their own photo ID.